Monday, June 14, 2010

Flag day

Today was my original due date. For whatever reason, maybe because it is flag day(? j/k), people still think it is my due date. I wish! At our ultrasound around 18weeks that added 9 days to my due date, not a very nice thing to do to a pregnant lady. So here we are still waiting, but knowing he will come when he wants.



Last week started off with quite a few contractions, unfortunately accompanied with nausea. I never had contractions on my own with Chloe so it was all new and so not fun with the nausea. Nothing happening the last few days though. Our to do list before baby arrives is still forever long with not much checked off and that is how it will stay. I have got most of necessities ready for him and Jeremy has most of the exterior of our house painted. We'll keep you updated!!

2 comments:

April said...

many prayers and happy thoughts for an easy delivery are being sent your way!

mosey said...

praying for you!