Friday, June 18, 2010

Dr. Appts and water parks

Had a dr. appt today and not much to report. Dilated still just 1 cm but also effaced 50%. So who knows.

After we made Chloe sit through that dr. appt we took her to her first water park. I have become very sentimental the last few weeks about creating all of these special experiences as a family of three. I am so looking forward to baby boy and Chloe having a sibling but I just feel like we need to have all these special times/experiences before he comes, before our attention is divided. Call it pregnancy hormones I don't know. The point is Chloe had a great time! She didn't care too much for all the fun slides and spray stuff, but she loves just splashing and walking around in the water. She even spotted a few older kids (first graders) that she latched on to (literally) and they ended spending a good amount of time entertaining her. I didn't bring my camera so here are a few shots from our phone.





1 comment:

April said...

so precious! and so true to treasure your little family of 3.

thanks for keeping us updated!