Thursday, June 24, 2010

dr. appt.

Nothing yet. Went in to visit the Dr today and I am 2cm dilated but nothing real big. Had a stress test and everything is looking good. I don't want anything to be wrong but I was hoping they would find something that would nudge this little guy along. So we still wait. If nothing happens on its own by Tuesday we have an induction appt. at 8am. Praying we won't need that appt. but it is nice to have a end date. My parents arrived today, so hopefully that will keep my mind off things a bit. I will do my best to keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you blog so we can keep up with how you are doing! Can't wait to hear about this baby boy!

April said...

ugh! i suppose it is times like this where you truly have to be patient. I'm always here to join you on a long walk, or to take a dip in the pool! just let me know!