Monday, August 16, 2010

living with a 2 year old (at least mine)

Two!!! I can't believe it. I feel so blessed to be her momma. Even though she has her days, I am enjoying this stage so much. It is amazing to hear her putting words together, using her imagination, and mimic things that we do, and to see more of her personality come out. She is so sensitive and empathetic. She can not watch America's funniest home videos, to her people getting hurt just isn't funny. If she's sees a kid crying she has to go over and make sure they are o.k. Such a sweetie! She's been having a hard time sharing us with Ian but she is so sweet to him. She is always concerned when he cries and will sing to him or rock him. Lately she has been calling me Sarah, where do they get this stuff.



This was the sweetest moment ever. I was doing dishes in the kitchen when Ian woke up in his swing. Before I could dry my hands, Chloe had grabbed this small ziploc vaccum and ran to his aide. Such a sweetie! We have used many a things for background noise to calm our little one but not this, she's a smarty.






It has also been interesting to see her sense of style starting to come out. Which is usually pretty amusing, see the monkey around her neck? yes that was part of her outfit that day.




1 comment:

April said...

finally!!! so glad to see your updates!

and Chloe is super cute!!!