Thursday, May 14, 2009

9 months




I know I say it every month, but I can't believe it has already been nine months. My baby is getting so big! Every day that goes by she seems more like a little girl then a baby. She's eating like crazy (real food), she talks (we've gotten some momma and dadda in there too), she waves goodby, she dances, and of course there is the other side where she yells at you when you take things away from her. She is perfecting her crawl, in the meantime she has learned how to scoot across the room on her bum. She loves being outside, especiall to watch the birds. At her last Dr. Appt. she was weighing 17.5 pounds and 27 in. in height, slowing down into her genes, the dr. said as he looked at me and made a wise crack about my height. We wondered where that tall baby came from. And that is that for 9 months.









crawling for Bailey














3 comments:

TheMerkelFamily said...

I cannot believe she is already 9 months. She is so beautiful, but then again look at her HOT parents! Give her a little kiss (or 12) for me. I am so sorry that I missed your last visit.

April said...

super super cute!

I love the one of her and Jeremy.

Unknown said...

Hey Jeremy-
I have been following your blog since you told me about it. It has been a while since I saw you. Your little girl is so adorable!! I am moving right along and have 8 weeks left. If you want to see the updates go to: www.thecradle.com/web/danandelaine/webpage
Maybe I will see you around.
Elaine