Friday, March 13, 2009

7 months


I am 7 months old now! Not only can I sit up now but I am working my way to a crawl. I try and try so I am sure soon I'll get if figured out. Even though my parents talk about this crawling thing I much prefer to stand, with help of course. Now I get to try veggies and fruits every day. So much fun, I especially like my bananas and sweet potatoes. I wish Mom would just let me play in my food though. I have been enjoying this warm weather we have been having. I really like to be outside watching daddy get his garden ready and watching crazy bailey swim. Until next month. Love, Chloe



































1 comment:

April said...

so cute. seriously.

we'll have to make a date to get together after my travels.

NM-this weekend, TX-the next weekend.

hope all is well!