Monday, September 22, 2008

Uncle time

Well we have had some sickness going around our house this week. Jeremy got the cold first and the worst. Unfrotunly for him he had a busy week of work. I thank God that I did not get it too bad since it was mostly just Chloe and I this week. Chloe isn't showing any sysmptoms yet but we are still praying.
Both of my brothers came to see us this past weekend. I think they were a bit surprised to find out that all a newborn really does is sleep and eat. It was cute to see them fight over who got to push her stroller and who was her favortie uncle.

1 comment:

TheMerkelFamily said...

Hey Sarah, it's your cousin Cari. I finally got your blog address and I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Chloe is beautiful and you look beautiful as well. How's life as a mommy? You look like you are in heaven. What a beautiful family of three!