Sunday, November 14, 2010

Break time is over

Wow it has been awhile! After our computer virus, hard drive crashing, and me trying to eat our memory card (when you are completely sleep deprived, don't take out your memory card while your munching on wheat thins in the other hand. it hurts a lot!) I decided to take a break. But now I have lots of catching up to do. Not only for you, but I realize how bad my memory is and how nice it is to look back on here. So here it goes. I am going to try and get caught up and stay that way. I pre-dated some posts so you'll have to scroll back to see some.

2 comments:

April said...

a well deserved break it was! but i'm glad to see you back in the blogging world! :)

Karen Richardson said...

I'm so sorry that you lost pictures, but the mental picture of you chomping down on the memory card is kind of funny! Something I would do! Anyway, Chloe and Ian are SO ADORABLE!
Love you!