Saturday, April 17, 2010

cleaning house

Call it nesting or spring cleaning but it is going down in a big way here at this Dickinson house. From redoing closets, bathrooms, organizing a garage, to getting Chloe's new room ready the projects just don't stop. So in between Jeremy's already busy schedule hes got a honey do list from me. I am not sure if it is a good thing to be cleaning closets and purging when your pregnant - a lot is getting thrown away or ready for our garage sale. Can I also just say how much I love Space Bags!! I mean I would love a bigger house with more storage room, but for now those Space Bags are awesome! So that is what we have been busy doing.

1 comment:

April said...

i call it, "the family is growing so we better make some room!" ...just thank the little man growing in your belly.

and please do share for those of us that don't know: what are Space Bags?!