Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a silly post for a sad day

Today we had to put our sweet cat down. O.k. he wasn't that sweet and he was kind of crazy, but a part of our family none the less. I got Zellmer soon after I moved to Colorado, so we had been through a lot together. This emotional stuff is so much worse when you pregnant!






So to take our minds off of things here is a funny picture of Chloe. She is learning to dress herself, too bad it is with whatever article of clothing just happens to be on the top of the laundry basket.





2 comments:

April said...

aw, that makes me so sad. it was Zellmer who truly made me into a cat person. he was crazy, but a lot of fun. he's happy in cat heaven!

and Chloe oh Chloe! ...i'm sure your dad is proud! super cute!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I feel your pain with your cat. When Sarah was 4 weeks old we left our cat outside all night on accident and we never saw him again. My neighbors found "remains" in their yard. It was horrible! Being post partum made it so much worse! He was 12 years old I had him since he was a kitten. He was like a dog in a cats body, the best cat ever! So sorry!

Elaine