Wednesday, October 7, 2009

what to do

who me?!


We went to the taste of the Cambers last night, it was fun with tons of good food, but the night left me wondering about my little Chloe's manners. It was super crowded there so I just carried Chloe, as she is waving at everybody like she is miss America. Most people smile and wave back and you better, because one gentleman didn't and she slapped his shoulder. He thought it was funny and came back and said hello to her. Then we took her to a quieter corner so she could walk around. There where two little boys doing the same thing. Well I guess she decided she liked these boys. She started dancing and when they still didn't notice her she pulled her shirt up to show them her....um... tummy. My crazy girl!! Attention hog you think!

1 comment:

April said...

lol i guess if she wants attention she wants it! ....for now i'm going to say it is because she's an only child and she used to getting all of the attention. sounds like a classic moment!

what is taste of the Cambers?