Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day

Jeremy doesn't wear normal socks, only biking socks for him, so his daughter has got to have some too.






Fathers day wasn't forgotten in our house, I just forgot to post about it. I think Jeremy would say it was a nice day. He got to sleep in!! Chloe woke up supper early so I took her and Bailey for a nice long walk. Even though I did not like getting out of bed that early it was amazing once I was outside. So quiet outside and a nice chill in the air from all the rain we've been getting. Then it was off to church. We attended the first service and taught the K/1st graders for the second service. Later in the day we went over to Jeremy's parents house for a BBQ. A very relaxing day to celebrate the most generous and loving man I know, who takes great care of his family. We love you Jeremy!! Hope everyone enjoyed their fathers day! And how could I forget, Jeremy got enjoy some delicious layered peanut butter bars I made for him, he is a sucker for all things peanut butter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Fathers Day Jeremy! Thanks for posting the peanut butter bar recipe. I also LOVE peanut butter, even more so while I've been pregnant.