Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

This is a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We made the car trip down to New Mexico to spend it with my family. The car trip went great and Thanksgiving day was filled with good food and lots of family, 42 people to be exact. It was so fun for my whole family to meet Chloe and we got to celebrate my grandpa's 92nd birthday together. Our trip ended with a fussy and sleepless baby. We went to the doctor and Chloe has her first cold. I now realize how spoiled we are that we had a baby who was such a good sleeper. We are all recovering now and just trying to get ready for Christmas.

1 comment:

April said...

Glad you had a good trip. That is so awesome your whole family was together.

Sorry Chloe is sick, that sucks.
I hope she starts to feel better soon!

On a side note-on my soap "One Life to Live" a little girl was just born, and they named her Chloe!